Stunned for the first time dating girlfriend was willing to give my body

Me and Loan are the same company. From my first encounter, I was impressed by the appearance and personality of Loan

. Pure Loan, shy timid a pure girl, not as bold as the girl now. At that time, I was determined to pursue Loan.
The process of cutting my loan is very hard. Loan has never loved anyone so she is very reserved in relationships. I had to try to be with her a lot. The strange thing is, the more I contacted Loan I found her more attractive. Although Loan is not the type who likes to eat, I like her at that point.

Watch Jav
After more than a year of pursuit, I finally received the nod of Loan. Needless to say, I'm glad. In my head I always thought of taking care of her and protecting her whole life. It's not quite sure what people say, but it's true that I used to think she would marry her since she agreed to be my girlfriend.

Jav Sister

Stunned for the first time dating girlfriend was willing to give myself to myself - Photo 1.
Pure Loan, shy timid a pure girl, not as bold as the girl now. (Illustration)

It would be nothing if our first date went smoothly. That day, me and Loan went to the movies together. After watching the film finished, I put Loan to the park to wind, stroll. When I first went together, I boldly gripped the hand of Loan. At first she tried to take her hand off but then left me to hold her hand like that. I felt for the first time dating, she reacted so well nothing is too much.

Black for us was rainy day. My people and Loan were so wet that I had to carry her back even though I wanted to take her to eat. On the way back, I suddenly had a stomachache. Seeing the motel along the way, I said that I temporarily went to the restroom for a while and I went to the toilet then I would take her home.


Jav Online

Somehow, after going to the toilet, seeing Loan sitting on the bed in bed caused me another problem. I approached and demanded that. Loan not only refuse me, but kissed me and handed it to me for the first time that day.

Stunned for the first time dating girlfriend was willing to give myself to myself - Photo 2.
I gradually feel Loan is not what I expected. (Illustration)

To say that it is not fun is not true because I am the first person of True Loan. But from that date, I felt suspicious of Loan. How can she easily afford a man for the first time dating like that? I gradually feel Loan is not what I expected. If she refuses, maybe I will respect her more.

Since that day, Loan is more bold. She is always an active person who wants to go out and make me feel bored. Honestly, I want to break up with Loan because she feels so easy. But I do not know how to talk to Loan. If I say farewell, will she think I'm a fool

https://www.javqd.com/category/uncensored.html

Comments

Popular Posts